Have you ever had someone ask you for your WordPress login to help troubleshoot an issue? I do it all the time. Sometimes that the only way to figure out what issues may be going on.
When I am asked for my login I usually get an uneasy feeling, come on your giving someone the keys to your house. Who wouldn’t be on edge about that.
How do we give access and feel good about it? That’s easy you install a plugin called Temporary Login Without Password. It is the go-to plugin I use for my clients who need one-time fixes.
- Head over to plugins and click add new.
- Once installed and activated go to Users > Temporary Login
- Click Create New and enter the email address
- You can leave the Level as Admin (if needed) and select the appropriate duration time.
- The final step is to email the link that is shown.